Saturday, July 23, 2011

Back to blogging!

This is my second attempt at blogging. My first attempt was before my mission and I didn't do so hot at keeping things up to date. I'm hoping that I do better this time because I need a way to keep all of the amazing people I met in New York up to date on the happenings in my life. Hopefully it doesn't bore you too much!

Life seems to be falling into place considering as of two weeks ago I stepped off the airplane from my mission. For those of you who don't know, I recently returned home from a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. If you want to see a little bit about what I've been doing for the last year and a half, check out www.mormon.org. Stay tuned for more updates on my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment