I've made it to week three of post-mission life. It has been rough, but I've survived. I miss the mission so much! It's painful!!! So much has happened in the last three weeks since I've returned home from New York. My family has kept me very busy with reunions. In the meantime I have been cleaning out boxes and I even made a trip to Rexburg to visit Lindsey and Brenen. While I was in Rexburg I was also able to visit with some other friends and family members. Oh how I love little Rexburg! There are so many fabulous memories in that town. Thanks to all of my friends who made my time in Rexburg amazing! Hopefully my next two years of college will be just as good. Here's a few pictures that highlight the first few weeks of post-mission life. Enjoy!
This is me with my dear cousin Katie. I was so happy to see her at my homecoming...my most dedicated, letter writing cousin. :)

Three days after being released as a full time missionary, my family went boating. Let's just say that being in the water, in a swimsuit felt completely weird after not having done that for 18 months. Once I got used to it though I loved it! Yay for family boating parties!

One of the biggest changes that has occured in the last 18 months is the marriage of my sister to Brenen. My thoughts about this were, "What if I don't like him?" Now that I've spent some time with Lindsey and Brenen, I know that they are happy and he is a good guy. Welcome to the fam Brenen and thanks for taing care of Linz while I was gone! :)

One way to break a recently returned missionary in: take her to the rodeo. I hadn't been to a rodeo in a long time. I was little leary of going because for those of you who don't know, I am not a huge animal fan. The mission didn't help this at all! It was fun though and I even had the urge to jump on a horse. Curtis will have to take me riding before I head off to school. It was good to spend some quality time with the fam!
No comments:
Post a Comment