Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tender Mercies!

I've been feeling pangs of guilt for already slacking in my blogging so I figured that I better update. I started the Nursing program at the College of Southern Idaho this week. It has already been an adventure but I am looking forward to the next few years despite the fact that they will be filled with lots of stress and hours of studying. People have pretty much told me that I am not going to have a life the next two years but I am determined to find the balance! It is interesting how the Lord has put me in places that I never imagined or wanted to be in. For example: I NEVER wanted to live in Twin Falls. It still is not my first choice of places to live. But after much prayer and fasting I know that I am supposed to be hear right now, in the Nursing program. I have no idea why but I have learned that when the Spirit says to do something there is a reason. My decision to attend school here was confirmed again tonight. I have been stressing for a few weeks about how I am going to pay for school. I really hate to go into debt. My mom called me tonight and told me that I've received a Nursing scholarship...totally unexpected. Out of all the Nursing students, I got the scholarship?!?!?! That is a sheer miracle and I am so grateful for the tender mercies of the Lord. With Him, all things are possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment