Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving and a little bit of Pumpkin Soup


I can't believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone! It always amazes me how time flies. It was so wonderful to visit my family for a few days. It is always depressing for me to come back to school after being with my family. I just have to push through these next few weeks! Sadly, I didn't get any good pictures over Thanksgiving break. I tried to cherish the moments with my family...especially with Curtis since he will be leaving for the Phillipines right before Christmas. My siblings are growing up fast!

The week before Thanksgiving Break was spent frantically trying to finish some projects and helping out with my ward's Thanksgiving Dinner. Everything turned out great and now I have one more project left in the semester...along with a whole lot of exams! Last Sunday, I decided to try a recipe that I saw where you make soup in a pumpkin. It was quite an adventure and a good learning experience. I felt so creative cooking something in a pumpkin! I've decided to make it a tradition because it was so fun. So, I'm loving the holiday season and praying that I can survive the next two and a half weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment