Monday, February 6, 2012

Rough Week

This last week was super rough! I don't mean to complain but I'm being honest. I had my first exam for Medical-Surgical Nursing. I spent all week in Study Groups and studying only to get my tail kicked by the exam. I don't know what happened, but I did awful on it and it is going to be an uphill battle to make it through the rest of this course. I know that I can do it and with Heavenly Father's help it will all work out. Thank goodness the weekend made up for the lack of happiness in my week. This past weekend was great! I am falling hard and fast for a certain someone and I am scared to death. I am scared to get my heart broken-I've never coped well when boyfriends have broken up with me and I don't want to go through that again. I am worried about how the distraction of a relationship would affect my school work. I am just taking things as they go at this point and I don't want to let this guy go. I am letting the Lord take control because I know without a doubt that He is guiding my path. So enough of my dating drama...life is good when we put our faith in the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment