Saturday, January 28, 2012

Oh life!

Here I am again, avoiding homework that desperately needs to be done. That's pretty much all I've done all weekend, in addition to working in the temple. I now work in the Twin Falls LDS Temple every Saturday and so that takes up a lot of homework. To make up for the missed homework/study time, I have to cut out some of my weekend play time. I keep telling myself that I will be blessed for it and I have no doubt that I will be. It has been good to be in the temple for six hours at a time. I didn't think that I would be a temple worker until I was old, but apparently the Lord had other things in mind. :) I am back in school now and things have been super crazy! We started clinical at the hospital so I drive to Burley twice a week in addition to my other classes and church callings. So far I have manage to have a little bit of a social life. Warning: I'm going to talk about dating now, speaking of social life. :) One thing that has worried me as I've gone on various dates this last semester was that a lot of guys haven't seemed to respect the fact that I am super busy with school and they keep me out until all hours of the night. Well, I realized that there are still guys out there who will respect the fact that I really want to do well in school and must spend a lot of time studying. On Thursday night, I went on a blind date (set up by one of my Nursing instructors:) and I just loved how my date was so considerate that I had school early the next morning. It totally melted my heart to see someone be so considerate of my crazy school schedule. I just loved it and it gave me hope for all the other males in this world! :) Well those are my random thoughts for the night. Still no pictures...I haven't even had time to deal with my camera, so maybe in a few months I'll have some time to mess with that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment