Thursday, January 5, 2012

Goals

I'm a little late at setting some goals for the New Year. Better late than never though and I've had a lot of time to contemplate what goals I want to set. I just set goals six months ago after my mission but I wanted to add a few since life has changed a bit since I set those goals on my last day as a missionary. Please don't judge me by my goals, they are merely on my blog to help me reflect on throughout the year.


Spiritual
Read the Standard Works using Scripture University schedule.

Read and pray before heading out the door for school-make it a priority!

Physical
Run at least three days a week.

Academic
Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.

Social
Introduce myself to one new person a week, whether at church, school, etc…
Invite friends over once a month-don't forget to have fun despite school.

Work on the 3 C’s-Don’t COMPARE, COMPLAIN, or CRITICIZE.

Maintain post-mission goals.

As you can see I've divided my goals up into four categories that I felt would help me focus on becoming a more balanced person.

No comments:

Post a Comment