Tuesday, January 3, 2012
New Camera please?
So I have a sad announcement to make...it looks like I'm in need of a new camera! Sad day! My camera is refusing to upload pictures on my computer or on any other computers that I have tried...hence my lack of blog posts. It's kind of sad, especially since it happened right around Christmas so not enough time to ask for one for Christmas. Maybe in May for my birthday I can ask for one? We'll see if I don't break down before then and get myself a new one. I have about two more weeks left of my Winter Break and then it's back to school for me! I was looking at my schedule for the first 8 weeks of the semester and it is going to be crazy! The only way to survive is going to be a whole lot of prayer. I am hoping to get some pictures up soon so wish me luck as I continue to try. Happy New Year! I love the feeling that comes with a new year, new hope, renewed goals, and a renewed resolve to be a little better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment