The last few days at the Despain house has been full of excitement and a slight tinge of sadness. On Thursday night I drove home so that I could spend Friday with Curtis. I helped start packing and finishing getting things together for his mission. On Sunday, Curtis and Dad spoke in church. It was wonderful and they both did a great job. Of course I cried through the whole thing but that is completely normal for me to do. I was proud of Curtis because he didn't get super emotional during his talk...why don't boys cry as easily?! He did a great job though and I can tell that he's going to be a great missionary. Lot's of family has been around the last few days which I have loved. This morning we all piled out of the house around 4:45 and headed off to the airport. Curtis got off safely with all of his sisters and Mom blubbering like babies. He is going to be a fabulous missionary and it will be fun to see his growth in two years. Love you Curtis!
P.S. My computer is refusing to upload pictures right now...expect a large post soon full of lots of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment