Sunday, June 17, 2012

Quick Update

I realize that I have been absent from the blogging world for the last few weeks. This summer has gotten crazy. I started working another job at the Boys and Girl's Club a few weeks ago and that has been fun so far. It has also provided lots of opportunities to work with kids again and has made me start to think about going into a field of nursing where I can interact with children. I also started an online summer class two weeks ago. Now I am questioning whether or not it was the smartest thing to do because I can't seem to find the time to get it all done. I have to give my first speech for the class on Wednesday and I have barely started on the outline! It will all come together though...somehow. Here are a few pictures of what I have been up to lately besides work:



We had Stake Conference last night (with the apostle Elder Quentin L. Cook.) After Stake Conference we came back to my apartment and decided to use sidewalk chalk and draw a hopscotch. My friend Shelby has this brilliant idea that we need a hopscotch for. We went to work and drew one of the biggest hopscotches I have ever seen. It was so fun!



Last week, two friends were having birthdays. We decided to throw a surprise birthday party for them. It turned out to be a success! Amy used crepe paper to make a "laser game" where we have to get through without touching the "lasers" (crepe paper.)



Last but not least, my roommate Amy threw a birthday party for me. Here I am opening a birthday gift. It was so amazingly nice of her and tons of people showed up. I am grateful for all of the friends that I have here in Twin Falls. I truly am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment