Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Arizona Trip

A few days after I finished finals and moved apartments, I headed to Arizona for a week with my grandparents. The purpose for the trip:

The marriage of my cousin Seth to Taylor.


It was a beautiful wedding and reception. It was also fun to catch up with family members that I don't get to see very often.



Me with my cousins Courtney & Lizzie at the wedding luncheon. Love them!



The first time Lindsey & I went to Arizona we had to take a picture with a cactus because it was the first one that Linds had ever seen. So I had to carry on the tradition with this picture. :)



The Mesa Temple where many of the weekend's events occurred. I love this temple and the palm and citrus trees that surround it. We don't have those in Idaho!

1 comment:

  1. You were in Arizona and didn't tell me?!?! We are only 10 mins away from the temple! Bummer. :( looks like you had a blast with your family though! Love hearing how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete