Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Christmas 2012
Christmas has come and gone already. This month is going by so fast! Earlier last week I wrapped up my third semester of the Nursing program with a strong grade on the Final Exam. I was determined to do well on the Final and the whole week before Fianls I studied for at least six hours every day. It paid off and I survived another semester. One more semester to go! On Friday afternoon I drove from Twin Falls to Boise for a doctor appointment and then I drove the rest of the way home to spend the holiday with my family. That night I went and helped Lila finish her Christmas shopping and I finished a few things as well while we were out and about. The stores were a little crazy but what can you expect on the Friday before Christmas? We spent the weekend preparing for Christmas and wrapping presents. On Sunday I was able to go to church with my family and hear them sing in the choir. Calvin even sang a solo which was great and his voice is coming along quite nicely! All of my siblings are growing up and each Christmas it is more evident. We were able to enjoy Christmas Eve with the West family and then spent Christmas Day with my parents and the three youngest kiddos. All in all it was great. I am so blessed with my family, friends, and the life that I have. I am so grateful for my education and for the gospel in my life. More news and Christmas pictures to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment