Saturday, January 5, 2013

End of Year Post

The holidays are officially over, another year has passed. It flew by and I have been blessed. Academically I reached my goals this last year by keeping my grades at the level I wanted them to be at and I am officially a fourth semester nursing student. I can't believe that in a few short weeks I will begin my final semester of the nursing program. The next semester is going to be fast and furious with no time to become complacent but I hope to learn a lot and be even more prepared to step out into the workforce. I wouldn't have come this far without wonderful friends-we've been through thick and thin together-sadly we are in different rotations this coming semester. It will be sad not to be able to study with all four of us! I was definitely blessed with wonderful friends-I could not have asked for better people to go through school with.
Other highlights of the year were:
Visiting Lindsey and Brenen over Spring Break. We went sand dune jumping and did lots of other fun activities despite the rainy and cold weather.
Taking a much needed break from school and life by going to BYU Women's Conference with my mom, aunts, and cousins.
Staying with Katie while in Utah and even getting to meet her future husband...before they were even dating! Now they're engaged-congrats Katie and Chizm! :)
Family Vacation to the Oregon Coast.
Meeting Shelby, spending tons of time with each other, and still successfully surviving work and school! 2013 will be full of lots of changes and I am excited for what this next year has to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment