Sunday, September 18, 2011
Education
I survived my first Nursing exam of the semester! All I can say about it is that miracles never cease. I really want to do well in my Nursing classes and not get behind so I have spent almost every waking minute preparing for this test. In an effort to keep my priorities straight, I have been making sure that I put God first. It has simply been amazing to see that the same things that made me successful on my mission (daily prayer, scripture study, etc..) continue to make me successful here. As I continue to do my best to have the Spirit in my life, I have been more successful in my educational pursuits. I love it!!!! Speaking of educational pursuits, here is a link to one of my favorite websites. http://mormon.org/learning/ Check it out!!! I am so thankful for the endless learning opportunities that life brings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I heart you Sister Despain!
ReplyDelete