
This is the first time in 11 years (not counting my mission) that I haven't been on a competition dance team. When I made the decision not to dance this school year, I really thought that I would be okay with it. Lately though, I have been missing clogging like crazy! I am definitely a clogger FOR LIFE! I caved in and decided that I will at least be competing individual events this year. YAY! I have also been debating whether or not to start teaching dance out of my garage. The debate continues to go on in my mind. Here's an awesome video of one of the teams I used to compete against. Just follow the link and you will see why I am missing clogging so much! :)
On a happier note, I am super excited to go to Utah next weekend for General Conference! I am so blessed to know that God calls prophets in our day. General Conference is for everyone. Click here for more information. I'd love to have you join me this next weekend in watching the prophet and apostles of our Savior Jesus Christ speak to us! It will be a fabulous weekend at Temple Square. Love that place!

No comments:
Post a Comment