Thursday, April 5, 2012
Spring Break!
For the first time in my college career, I had Spring Break! It was so nice to relax all last week and not have to worry about school or deadlines. I originally thought that I would just be relaxing in Twin Falls for most of the break, but after thinking about it, I decided it would be nice to go visit my family over the break. Conveniently enough my younger siblings were in Twin Falls at the temple so the very first day of Spring Break, I kidnapped them from the temple and they stayed with me for the night. We went hiking in Box Canyon with Paden and we got to do a little fishing...well mostly Paden did. :) The rest of us just had a good time hiking. I missed hiking and camping while I was on my mission and I'm excited for summer to come so I can get lots of hiking in. Maybe if I get lucky, I'll even get to go backpacking! We headed to Rexburg after church on Sunday to visit Lindsey and Brenen. Lindsey took Lila and I to the spa that she works at. We got the royal treatment just because we know her! On our last day in Rexburg we went to the sand dunes in St. Anthony and jumped off the dunes. Wednesday we headed back to Middleton so that I could take the kids home to Mom and Dad. I ended up just hanging out in Middleton until Sunday which was super fun. I did miss Twin Falls though and all of my wonderful friends here. Paden was especially glad to have me back in town. :) School is back in full force again and I have one more month to go and I'm halfway through the Nursing program!!! Time is flying!
Lila & I getting pedicures at the spa. Those spa chairs are awesome! They are heated and have massage and vibration settings...it felt soooo good. :)
Lindsey hard at work, cleaning up from the mess we made. Thanks Linz!
Jumping off the dunes. Can you tell that Lindsey is totally faking it? :D
More dune jumping!
I wish that I had taken more pictures but I must admit that I am forgetful and sometimes a slacker when it comes to bringing my camera places. I am improving though!
The final highlight of Spring Break was being able to watch General Conference. We are blessed to have a prophet on the earth to lead and guide us in this crazy world. For those of you who missed General Conference you can watch it on www.lds.org. It's more than worth your time to watch it!
Happy April everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment