Sunday, April 22, 2012
Thoughts
The lesson in Relief Society today was amazing and it helped remind me who I really am and what I am fighting for in life. It was comforting to know that I am doing my best to head in the right direction. These four pictures describe what I learned today.
Adam and Eve: Eve is the mother of all living. When she was named Eve, she didn't have any physical children yet. But she was a mother. Just like Eve, although I am not a mother right now on earth, eternally I am a mother.
Nest: I am building my "nest" right now. The choices I make, the goals that I pursue, the person that I am becoming, it all goes into the nest that I am creating for my children and family.
Grizzly Bears: The first word that popped into my head when I saw these pictures was "protect." I must protect my nest and my future children. I do this my only dating guys who are working toward worthy goals, not perfect guys, but ones with high standards who are willing to do what it takes to create a Celestial family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment